View previous topic :: View next topic  
Angelhearth

re: Application: Angelhearth, DK, Frost, 90

Name : Angelhearth
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Aszune (will transfere)
Level : 90
Faction : Alliance
Race : Gnome
Class : DK 
Spec 1 : Frost
Spec 2 : Blod (new) 

Character Name? : 
Angelhearth

How old are you and are you male or female in Real Life ? :
Male , 55

Class And Spec?: 
DK, Frost. I didn't choose a female gnome to make the best DK in the game, other races are better suited. I wanted to make the cutest little DK in the game.  ;)

Total time /played on your this character ? : 
DK (90) 130 days. Came back in November 2013 after almost 2 years off. Paladin (86) ~10 days, Mage (87) ~30 days, Priest (80) ~35 days, Warrior (80) ~30 days. The Priest and Warrior where my original characters.

Where do you live? Time zone?: 
Norway, CET

Confirm you know our raiding days and hours and they are suitable for you: 
Yes

Previous raiding experience, starting from level 60 - only mention kills made before the next tier was released! (sorry killing C'thun at level 80 instead of 60 is not quite the same!): 
In Vanilla, not much. Later it's been a little up and down, but most stuff has been done within the character level for the instances. Exceptions are a few of the older achivements I've started doing as well as soloing some of the WotLK heroics I didn't do. Trying to solo past Gunship in ICC, not easy. Done a bit of Ulduar lately as well. Ulduar was never my favorite instance.

Describe your knowledge of your class and websites you visit to keep yourself up to date. Here is where you convince us you know the theorycraft to produce max performance from your char.: 
Exctensive, but never enough. I use SimCraft to test out my character, then using the stats on AskMrRobot (I don't use standard ratings) to see suggestions on reforg etc. IcyVeins lately for quick info, ElitistJerks for deeper information, MMO-Champion some times. Or I just search on Google.

Please provide a screenshot of your UI :
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152152430867597&l=06eaa3583b

Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids.: 
Getting bored without raiding. I listen, follow instructions, show up on time with all potions etc. expected. I contribute to the guild, not only as a raider, but a social and helpful person as well. I'm retired and use my time as I see fit, no strings attached. I use OpenRaid for my raiding. Completed SoO 3 times in 2 days now on Flex, with Sprell, Sick and Aria. I only join hosted raids, to much wiping and no instructions on unhosted. You can ask people to watch movies and read their eyes out, but to learn a raid you have to be there with a good group. Everyone has their way of doing the different bosses. I have done Garrosh 3 times the last 2 days with 2,5 different tactics.

Your plans for the next 6 months -will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?: No plans so far, vacation is too far into the future. I have a dog (Samoyed) and might get a new one.

My e-mail is sverre underscore zero zero at munthe dot net

Angelhearth

http://oi44.tinypic.com/ieqfwk.jpg

Angelhearth

Where do I find a site I can upload HD images to?  :(

This is the best I can do. Most buttons are linked. Several macros to make things more effective, like self heals, interupts, attacks and other.

http://oi41.tinypic.com/znn9u8.jpg

jarsenSF
Expert

Hey there,

First of all thanks for your application.
We got a spot open for a blood dk tank in our 10m normal progression group if you like. As a frost Dk the chance to get raid spots in anything but flex might be harder!

If this sounds OK to you, you can join us.
Whisper Jarsen or any officer in game for a guild invite!

Greets

Angelhearth

I'd love to, BUT...

I haven't done any serious tanking since BC on my warrior (lvl 80). I have fiddled around on my paladin and DK, but nothing serious. Playing a DK tank doesn't seem like the most difficult thing in the world, but I will need training and you will need to help me do that.  :)

Angelhearth

Angelhearth wrote:

I'd love to, BUT...

I haven't done any serious tanking since BC on my warrior (lvl 80). I have fiddled around on my paladin and DK, but nothing serious. Playing a DK tank doesn't seem like the most difficult thing in the world, but I will need training and you will need to help me do that.  :)

BTW. I have gear for blood. iLvL around 520-525.

Angelhearth

Not having heard anything for some time I take it I'm not approved?

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Solar Flare Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum