39 Male

Class And Spec?:
Survival Hunter

Total time /played on your this character ? :
150 days 5 hours 30 mins

Where do you live? Time zone?:
Bolton, England GMT

Confirm you know our raiding days and hours and they are suitable for you:
I do but I may not be able to attend all 3 nights - I will accept on calendar. 14m old baby, wife and working in a hospital affect this as have to do On Call every 6 weeks

Previous raiding experience, starting from level 60 - only mention kills made before the next tier was released! (sorry killing C'thun at level 80 instead of 60 is not quite the same!):
Started playing at time of ToC, joined Otaku and did LK normal and ToC. Did BWD and BoT (didnt get Chogall) on normal and Otaku split due to trouble at the top. Joined no Comment and did OK there clearing Firelands (hc) and Dragon Soul (hc) at the time. Raided with them until Auto decided to leave server after we had done normal MV and then drifted without finding a decent guild and descended into LFR hell not getting any normal action for ToEs, HoF or ToT... Happily found you guys and now in SOO have cleared normal and killed Garrosh and 2/14 hc - looking for more

Describe your knowledge of your class and websites you visit to keep yourself up to date. Here is where you convince us you know the theorycraft to produce max performance from your char.:
I keep up to date with theorycrafting via elitist jerks, particularly interested in simcraft and use world of logs to compare my outcomes with projected ones for gear. Tactics I use Icy Veins, FatBoss and Tankspot. Reforging I have the ask mr robot gear optimiser that i use after each upgrade to ensure i'm getting the most deeps I can. General info I use WHU (well until Frostheim retired at least) and Zeherah's blog (as well as her DPS spreadsheet at female dwarf) I will of course be active on the forums and help work out how Norushen (and the others) is gonna lose that last 5% the bastard

Please provide a screenshot of your UI :
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/826/q7y2.jpg

Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids.:
I like a laugh when we are out of raids and enjot being part of the team but when the timer starts that stops. I focus up, am ready to go. I am on time for raids, fed, chanted, gemmed and forged. I will have redone any talents and glyphs that can give us an edge for that specific fight. I listen to instructions and do what the RL says rather than having my own views. You want adds downing you got it ;) I dont stand in shit, do stupid stuff or AFK. I look at damage done and damage taken to see whether I am a good raider rather than tunnel vision JUST trying to get the DPS as high as possible (although I do that as well). If i do a shit-ton of damage and I don't stress the healers so they can keep the tank up by avoiding crap and using CDs properly (offensive and defensive) then I am doing my job as a raider. Finally, of course, I am a penis like the rest of you guys lol

Your plans for the next 6 months -will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?:
No plans for holidays until August. As discussed I can only do 2 from 3 nights. I sign up in the calendar and stick to them. I can't do 3 due to family and job so sorry guys - this doesnt mean I am any less committed to the cause with SF - when I am on it you will be hard pushed to find someone that is willing to give more than I am - 3 hours I'm all yours and every pit of hunter magic I can muster is at your disposal :)

Andissiel1
In-Game Rank 5
Small penis

re: APPROVED - App: Andissiel1 - by jarsenSF

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1600x1200q90/826/q7y2.jpg

not sure that last image is large enough to see :p

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Solar Flare Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum