Class And Spec?:
Priest Shadow spec

Total time /played on your this character ? :
4 months

Where do you live? Time zone?:
Greece-Serres Time zone Athens

Confirm you know our raiding days and hours and they are suitable for you:
yes i confirm they are suitable for me

Previous raiding experience, starting from level 60 - only mention kills made before the next tier was released! (sorry killing C'thun at level 80 instead of 60 is not quite the same!):
Cleared:Naxxramas-SerpentShrine-Half Black Temple-Tempest keep(The eye)-Firelands-Bashion of twilight-dragon soul(without deathwing)-sunwell till 1st boss-

Describe your knowledge of your class and websites you visit to keep yourself up to date. Here is where you convince us you know the theorycraft to produce max performance from your char.:
My class is a dps Shadow priest:For shadow priest their main dmg source is their dot spells (Shadow word:Pain Mind Flay Vampiric Touch Devouring Plague)and for burst there are 2 spells Mindblast and Mindspike but mindspiek is not used anymore cause it removes the dots from your target so you just ruin your whole dps.Priest use mana as a recourse and stack up to 3 shadow orb for more dps for Devouring plague.As a priest i can mass dispel heal myself to help our healers root enemies interupt silence and raid heal per second with Vampiric Embrace and Halo.I personally visit http://www.askmrrobot.com/ for gear optimize and http://www.icy-veins.com/ for stats priority spell priority and rotation

Please provide a screenshot of your UI :
WoWScrnShot_010614_213524

Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids.:
As a priest i won't be 1st at the dps meters but i can do staff that other dps cannot like mass dispell aoe healing pull people that are out of rotation (Leap of Faith) Save the tank at crucial moments with Shift Void remove threat and stay alive without much help from healers

Your plans for the next 6 months -will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?:
My plans fpr the next 6 months are to join all raids (Flex,Normal,Heroic) of the guild get the legendary back and maxing other professions rather than tailoring

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Solar Flare Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum