Class And Spec?:
Frost/Arcane Mage

Total time /played on your this character ? :
60 days

Where do you live? Time zone?:
England, GMT.

Confirm you know our raiding days and hours and they are suitable for you:
Yes, these are good for me.

Previous raiding experience, starting from level 60 - only mention kills made before the next tier was released! (sorry killing C'thun at level 80 instead of 60 is not quite the same!):
My vanilla experince is limited due to the fact i was a late discovering WoW, albeit i'm still considered a veteran. I reached level 60 2 days before the launch of TBC with no significant excellence worth noting in terms of raiding experience. I did however raid significantly in WoTLK as part of a 10 man guild called Inept. We was semi successful in Ulduar hard modes, and TOGC in which i managed to get 3/5 bosses in both 10 man and clear the normal version on 25 man. I raided casually ICC and never really took it serious enough as my guild Inept server transfered. I took a break after this and never returnned to WoW untill patch 5.3. To date i have done normal MV, TOES, some HOF normal, none of TOT normal and SoO 2 wings flex. This is due to me being a casual gamer and not having a guild. I prefer 25 man and this server lacks it. Seeing Solar Flare recruiting and discovering it's 25 man has sparked my new interest in the friendships and enjoyment i got from my experience on vent with guildies in the past during progression and the laughs that can be shared from even balls up on peoples part during a boss mechanic that all add to the fun and learning experuence.

Describe your knowledge of your class and websites you visit to keep yourself up to date. Here is where you convince us you know the theorycraft to produce max performance from your char.:
I wont be the mage to top your recount data. Why? Because i'm rusty. No serious raiding since WotLK is a long time away. I will however pay attention during raids, know the fights, accept feedback. I am currently in between arcane/frost testing atm to see my max dps so some enchants/reforges are off. These will be fixed before a raid should i be included ofc. I am on mmo-champion all the time. WoW reddit. Icy Veins, Ask Mr Robot and i have sim craft on my pc.

Please provide a screenshot of your UI :
Bartender, recount, mage nuggets.

Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids.:
I'm friendly, I'm mature. I'm a chemistry student on a year long internship at a fortune 500 company. I'm friendly

Your plans for the next 6 months -will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?:
I took a break from Wotlk all the wayto MOP 5.3. I never intend for this to happen again. It's great to be back.

TrueSlawted
In-Game Rank 8
Small penis

re: APPROVED - App: TrueSlawted - by jarsenSF

Wasn't able to finish the additional information section due to my PC submitting to form for some reason. Anyway i can't edit it now so thank you for looking over my application, i look forward to hearing from you guys.

Regards,

Zylone.

jarsenSF
Expert

Accepted! 

Altho a couple work points :
- Upload a screenshot of your interface (Upload it to the website imageshack and put the link on the forums)
- Enchant your last item!

Good Apply!

Ill invite you whenever i see you online!

Jarsen

TrueSlawted
In-Game Rank 8
Small penis

Great news, thank you!

Oldish screenshot but i have not fixed it since patch 5.4 hit however before raiding it will be keybinded more efficiently to stop the clicking that currently takes place in the random LFR or Flex ;)

Yeah it'll be enchanted don't worry. :-)

I will be online tomorrow for that invite ;).

Once again thank you.

Side note: Im pretty sure i queued in arenas with you Jarsen so you could solo 1v2 but i decided to tag along and spent the full duration dead until the time ran out? :P

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Solar Flare Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum