Class And Spec?:
Frost mage

Total time /played on your this character ? :
15 days, 11 hours

Where do you live? Time zone?:
Egypt, Same server time

Confirm you know our raiding days and hours and they are suitable for you:
Yes, Confirmed

Previous raiding experience, starting from level 60 - only mention kills made before the next tier was released! (sorry killing C'thun at level 80 instead of 60 is not quite the same!):
Molten core up to Ragnaros, Onyxia, ToT normal first 4 bosses

Describe your knowledge of your class and websites you visit to keep yourself up to date. Here is where you convince us you know the theorycraft to produce max performance from your char.:
Icy viens and Noxxic, I play by the book, Got all macros that boost my dps mentioned in different web sites.

Please provide a screenshot of your UI :
http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/7056/z05y.jpg

Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids.:
I am an Engineer who fucks his brain out thinking about every way possible to perfection, either the dps or the tactics we are using. I will be a great help to the guild and I am extremly commited,I wont be that guy who takes high lvl items and then leave the guild.If I raided with you guys and i took items that means for me that i will be raiding with you guys untill you stop raiding.

Your plans for the next 6 months -will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?:
Commitment is a must for me.

jarsenSF
Expert

re: APPROVED - DECLINED - App: Hoodiny - by jarsenSF - by jarsen

Hello Hoodiny,

I really like the fact you got the ''i wanna improve as much as possible'' mindset just like everyone here. But there is one concern. If i look to your interface, i see 9 keybinds, the verry basic ones. Do you click all the other spells?

Having everything keybinded is really one of the most important things and first things you should learn to improve your gameplay!

Greets,
Jarsen

Hoodiny
In-Game Lowest Rank 10
Small penis

re: APPROVED - DECLINED - App: Hoodiny - by jarsenSF - by jarsen

Hello Jarsen,
    Thanks for the quick reply and for the constructive feedback. I do push all the buttons but you got a point because it took me a lot to be adapted to pushing all the buttons with a regular mouse and macros without being slow or affect my dps.

But I will work on the key bindings, then post another UI in one or two days. Let me know If there is any other feedback or questions

Regards,
Hoodiny

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Solar Flare Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum