Class And Spec?:
Destruction Warlock

Total time /played on your this character ? :
11 days 18 hours

Where do you live? Time zone?:
Britain, GMT

Confirm you know our raiding days and hours and they are suitable for you:
Im available most of the time and the raid times are fine for me

Previous raiding experience, starting from level 60 - only mention kills made before the next tier was released! (sorry killing C'thun at level 80 instead of 60 is not quite the same!):
Defeated SoO flex from Immerseus to Spoils and Normal SoO up to Iron juggernaut with guild

Describe your knowledge of your class and websites you visit to keep yourself up to date. Here is where you convince us you know the theorycraft to produce max performance from your char.:
I've used alot of websites such as icy viens and noxxic and watched many video's and streams to learn as much as possible about my class

Please provide a screenshot of your UI :
http://imgur.com/KVTB9Bk

Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids.:
I really want to get into raiding more, the reason im thinking about leaving my current guild now is that it's starting to become less active. There is usually a few people missing in raid nights and there isn't anyone who can replace them so it ends up getting cancelled, I like everyone there but it's starting to get quite annoying. Anyway I always turn up to events and try my very hardest. I'd also say i'm a polite and kind person but can be quiet sometimes.

Your plans for the next 6 months -will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?:
Nothing planned for the next 6 months

Blissen

re: Test

Im wondering if I get accepted wether I could join on a different character first just to see what It's like as I'm still not 100% sure I want to leave my current guild please.

jarsenSF
Expert

re: DECLINED - App: Blissen - by jarsenSF

Hi Blissen,

Your warlock misses a few enchants, like jade spirit on its weapon. If your character is perfectly gemmed, you can join.

Also, feel free to join on any alt first to see what the guild is like. 

Whisper me (Jarsen) In game for an invite!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Solar Flare Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum