View previous topic :: View next topic  
MicrosofWoW
In-Game Lowest Rank 10
Small penis

re: Yamahoshi's Insane in the Membrane guide

Yo all,

First of all, the Insane in the Membrane achievement is certainly not for the faint of hearth.

In order to complete this Achieve, you must grind sh*tloads. Insane in the membrane requires

the following reputations:

Honored with Bloodsail Buccaneers

Exalted with Everlook

Exalted with Ratchet

Exalted with Booty Bay

Exalted with Gadgetzan

Exalted with Ravenholdt

Exalted with Darkmoon Faire

Pretty crazy right? if the requirements for this Insane in the Membrane haven't sent you running and screaming for cover like a scared little girl, then continue reading to see how i got mine finally complete.

Bloodsail Buccanneers

How most people do it, is go to Booty bay, like you own the place, and kill every guard in sight.. over..and over.. and over again. Anyway - Booty bay bruisers will grant reputation all the way to exalted, but feel free to stop the suffering at Honored. 

How i did it, was just go to Arathi Highlands, at Faldir's Cove. There are like 5 to 6 NPC's that gives reputation.

Once you're done with this reputation farm up to Honored, you're steamwheedle Cartel reputation will be hated. This leads to my next rep grind for the Achievement.

Steamwheedle Cartel (Bootybay/Ratchet/Everlook/Gadgetzan

First of all, you do not have to main your Bloodsail Buccaneers reputation to gain the Achievement, so you get a few options now to earn back favor with the Steamwheedle factions.

For the people with alot of gold, and without alot of time, u can use the Hand in Cloth to repair reputation. Using this method, u guys can go from hated to Neutral in a short time, for this, you need roughly ( Googled it for u guys! )

For: Mending old Wounds

3360 Linen Cloth

336 Empty Vials

Starts and Ends: Mupsi Shacklefridd in Ratchet

For: Traitor to the Bloodsail

1680 Linen Cloth

168  Red Dye

Starts and Ends: Bloodsail Traitor in the Cape of Stranglethorn

For: War at Sea

840 Mageweave

84 Strong Flux

Starts and ends: Rumsel Frizzlebrack in Gadgetzan

For: Making Amends

420 Runecloth

42 Coal

Starts and ends: Bronn Fitzwrench in Everlook

Remember that by completing the quests above, you will not only lose rep with Bloodsail buccaneers but will also get from hated to Neutral. but ofcourse, there is more work to do for you to become fully INSANE.

The second method for gaining rep for all these factions is to kill Pirates, wich you'll find at the Cape of Stranglethorn and ofcourse, in Gadgetzan. You will need to kill A LOT of pirates to earn this part of the Achievement.

You my start using this method at ANY reputation level and will be used to get you forward to Exalted with all the Steamwheedle Cartel factions to get you one step closer to get Insane in the Membrane

Ravenholdt

You will need to gain Exalted reputation with Ravenholdt for this Achievement, and there are currently only two ways to gain Rep with Ravenholdt. Both wich will stab your eyes out with a spoon.. :D

First of al, systematic killing of the Syndicate NPC's found in Stormgarde Keep in Arathi Highlands.

These mobs will give reputation up until you are Revered. Once revered, you will need to move

on to the second, ( And much more boring/difficult) method. Turning in... LOCKBOXES!

For the quest: Junkboxes Needed in Hillsbrad Foothills.

Lockboxes must come from level 50-60 mobs and you'll need roughly 1405 of these.

You can buy those items from players aswell, like i did, but they're kinda expensive tho.

To farm those without spending gold, u'll need to Pickpocket them from mobs in Lower blackrock Spire, and blackrock depths ( Both most popular places to farm these ) 

Collect, and turn in. If you haven't lost your mind yet, we go to the last part for Insane in the Membrane.

Darkmoon Faire

There is only one REAL way to earn reputation with Darkmoon faire, turning in Darkmoon or Inscription decks.

The most popular decks are the Rogue decks, wich i farmed for.

This deck gives around 25 rep and the best part? You turn it in at the spot.

The NPC will stick around for 2 min. and you can turn in as many decks as you wish during the time.

I just made an alt, lvled Inscription and when i could make the Rogue decks, i farmed on my druid, the herbs for them. 

It will take roughly 1680 turn ins to go from neutral to Exalted - That was a hell loads of herbs ;p

Also now, its easier to get it by just doing the Daily's every month, up and untill Exalted.

So once you did everything in this guide, congratulations, u should be Insane in the Membrane! 

Got some tips? Your input is truly helpfull ! 

Greets, Yamahoshi

jarsenSF
Expert

re: Yamahoshi's Insane in the Membrane guide

Good guide, i might even use this myself if i got some more time.
Thanks for beiing active on the website!

- Jarsen

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Solar Flare Forum Index -> Class Guides All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: