Post new topic   Reply to topic    Solar Flare Forum Index -> IMPORTANT: Guild news
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jarsenSF
Expert

re: Guild Update 19/04/2014

Introduction

Solar Flare is a guild that always wants to improve on every aspect there is. Ranging from guildranks, guildbank management, progression, the atmosphere in the guild, social media and so on. I worked hard last days to find ways to make our guild better. I found ways to make our guild more attractive for new players, i made the ranks more simple and easier to understand and we want to have a word about guildbank management and we also changed some layouts ranging from our tabard to our guildbank icons. This update contains allot of changes, and some other points i just want to hear more oppinions about. Enjoy!

New ranking system.

Our old ranking system whas very complicated for players who just joined the guild, we got bombarded by questions like where do i signup, what are the raiding times of my team and what are all the other teams all about? So here is our List of the ranks and all the information you need.

Social / Alt : This rank is for family and friends. People who just like to hang out with us but arent into the pve or pvp aspects of the game, or people who simply havent dinged to level 90 yet. You can join in solar flare on ALL your alts if you want. Alts will be removed if they are longer then 1 month offline to keep the guild clean. If that happens, just ask for an invite back when you will be playing it again.

Team Horizon : This is the first raiding team new players will join. This team is extremly friendly for beginners and has a teacher who can help you with every raiding related questions. His name is Myfriday.  On friday and saturday they raid flexible difficulty and on sunday they attempt as much as possible in normal mode.

Raid Days: Friday, Saturday, Sunday

Raid times: 20:00-23:00

Leader: Not comfirmed yet

Teacher: Myfriday

Team Flare : This is a normal mode progression team that is very friendship based. This team is the team you want to get into if you like to progress while having an extreme amount of fun. Their current progress is 10/14 normal.

Raid days: Thursday, Monday, Tuesday

Leader: Lightningboi

Team Lunar (Hc) : This team is taking its first steps into heroic raiding. They cleared normal mode and are ready to progress the heroic mode difficulty. This team is very much focussed on getting good progression.

Raid days: Wednesday, Friday, (3rd day will be voted for)

Leader: Jugment

Team Solar (Hc) : This team has the 2nd  best progression in our guild, they killed 7 bosses on heroic mode difficulty. You need to know your class exceptionally well in order to join them. Very progression focussed team.

Raid days: Thursday, Sunday, Monday

Leader: Haziebob

Heroic raider : These guys are part of the best raiding team on the alliance side and therefor the requirement is to be the best player of the alliance side. Only Exceptionally good players will end up here.

Raid days: Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday, Monday

The Core : These players are the best of the best. Without them, solar flare wouldnt be alliance most popular guild. They are extremly helpfull, the best players and these are the guys you should talk to for advise!

Officers : These players help me with making the most difficulty descisions when it comes to guild leading, they have the best intrest in the guild, are extremly loyal and have allot of knowledge when it comes to leading a guild or team.

The Calendar

You probably noticed already that the calendar looks allot different then ever before. All the guild announcement (those are calendar invites you cannot signup for) represent the raiding days. Raidleaders can make calendar invites on top of those so they can see who will sign up. This way everyone can ee the raid days of every team and it will be much easier to see what the plans are for each day. 

The guildbank

The Icons have been changes so they fit abit more with the WoD theme.

We do want to reach the goldcap before the end of the expansion, and if needed, we will stop guild repairs. Lets hope it doesnt come to that. 

Recruitment

We will activly start recruiting again. We are aiming for an average of 75 players online instead of 50. We need everyones help for this, spread the word about solar flare, ask friends if u see someone guildless, ask them!

The Tabard has been made allot cooler (according to some of us atleast..)

Social Media

We will push players more into beiing active on social media, specially the guild forums. So it will feel more like a community and not just a guild in a game. We have a website and a facebook page. There will be events with in game prices to boost up the popularity of beiing active on our website and facebook.

Polls

On our website, we will have polls up almost weekly, some will be serious, some will be for fun. 

So thats about it for this guild update, i hope you all aggree with the changes we made and if you have any suggestions to make the guild even better let me know. Mailing me in game is the best way to contact me as i get spammed way much to reply to every whisper.

Till next time! 

Jarsen

Billié
Small penis

nice done jarsen

Seminas

Really clears up alot. Thanks

Squitoo

10/14 pfff soon 14/14

Squit0
In-Game Lowest Rank 10
Small penis

i have no idea why i wasn't logged

jarsenSF
Expert

Thanks guys for beiing active and giving feedback Happy

Adoxe
In-Game Rank 3
Small penis

Adoxe needs to be online more. wtf is this

I know that I'm still very new to the guild, but if that 'horde or alliance' poll is in any way serious I would recommend making it clear what exactly you're voting for when you vote. How else will you knopw what people who vote really think? If it's a joke poll, then nevermind, makes no difference then Happy

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Princèssw
In-Game Rank 6
Penis

nice

Oo Tom
In-Game Rank 5
Penis

Only 35 spelling mistakes goodjob Jarsen!

dhank joe Oo vor beeing aktive on the furoms

Hazako
In-Game Rank 2
Big penis

Bloody foreigners.

Vérfarkas
In-Game Rank 8
Small penis

Great!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Solar Flare Forum Index -> IMPORTANT: Guild news All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: