View previous topic :: View next topic  
kylr2
In-Game Rank 7
Small penis

re: *Taster* Of my guide.

Hey.

My name’s Kylr and I’ve been raiding with the guild Solar Flare for quite a while now and I would like to give some information I know about my class and dwell into some of the more advanced things about the class I play, which is Destruction Warlock. I hope you enjoy my guide and that it helps your raiding experience as a whole.  Let’s get started.

Contents –

<!-- [if !supportLists]-->1.       <!--[endif]-->Burning Embers

<!-- [if !supportLists]-->2.       <!--[endif]-->AoE

<!-- [if !supportLists]-->3.       <!--[endif]-->Glyphs & Talents.

<!-- [if !supportLists]-->4.       <!--[endif]-->Cooldowns

<!-- [if !supportLists]-->5.       <!--[endif]-->Stat Priority

<!-- [if !supportLists]-->6.       <!--[endif]-->What gems and enchants

Burning Embers –

Burning Embers are a warlock’s best friend. You will find the spells that require Burning embers will do huge damage! Always try and keep 3 Burning embers at a time and when you reach 4 chaos bolt or if the target is below 20% health, Shadowburn for instant large damage.  The reason you want to maintain 3 Burning embers  is because when a trinket procs or a warrior places a skull banner or other Crit effects,  you should cast 3 chaos bolt’s or 3 Shadowburn’s as said above and your dps will fly up the meters.

AoE –

AoE will rely mainly on Burning Embers. Always have Rain of fire up to build up the embers quickly. Once you reach 2 Burning embers use fire and brimstone and apply Immolate and maintain it on all enemys as much as you can. Once there are around 2 – 3 players left you should havoc , swap to another and Chaos bolt or when the target is below 20% hp, you should Shadowburn.  You will find that warlocks have really strong AoE compared to Demonology and Affliction.

Glyphs and Talents –

Choosing the right Glyphs and Talents can be really important. For example if you chose Grimoire of Sacrifice which removes your pet to give you a 60 minute buff, then you chose soul link which splits 20% of the damage you take, would make no sense, so please be careful with what you choose.  The best talents will be highlighted in Green, the talent inbetween the worst and the best will be in Orange and the Worst in Red.

Talent tier 1 –

Dark Regeneration: This talent is more of a pvp one but is far better than Harvest life.

Soul Leech: This talent will absorb 10% of the damage you do and is good when you have DoT’s up from bosses.

Harvest Life: This talent is basically useless as you’ll never use Drain life in your rotation.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: