Class And Spec?:
shaman resto/elemental

Total time /played on your this character ? :
36 days 2 hours

Where do you live? Time zone?:
Leeds, England, UK, GMT

Confirm you know our raiding days and hours and they are suitable for you:
yes, it was a member of your guild that convinced me to apply :P

Previous raiding experience, starting from level 60 - only mention kills made before the next tier was released! (sorry killing C'thun at level 80 instead of 60 is not quite the same!):
started playing mid BC but i didnt raid at all, I started to raid in WotLK on my warlock ,druid, dk, or pala were i progressed through naxx, ulduar, ToC and ICC, i left wow before the start of cata so i missed all of cata raiding. i returned at the start of MoP were i have cleared all lfr content (easy yes i know) cleared MSV normal and part of flex (woulkd like to go back through the mop raids to complete them)

Describe your knowledge of your class and websites you visit to keep yourself up to date. Here is where you convince us you know the theorycraft to produce max performance from your char.:
i have mained a resto shamn all the way through MoP through the good times and the bad, i read icy viens website, noxxic, wow forums and i watch videos on youtube

Please provide a screenshot of your UI :
you can finf a pic of my UI on my current guilds web site http://dragonlordscoa.shivtr.com/gallery_categories/40829

Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids.:
i have an excellent raid attendance, not affraid to speak my mind, can take harsh critisism when recieved and not rage, eager to learn new tacts and apply my self to the more difficult challenges

Your plans for the next 6 months -will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?:
i have a 2 week holiday booked at the end of june apart from that i will be working and on wow most likley

jarsenSF
Expert

re: APPROVED - App: affs13 - by jarsenSF

Great application!
Good interface and decent experience. I'm not sure gemming spirit is optimal, but thats for later. 
Accepted your application.

Contact one of the folowing names in game for an invite:
Hazako
Lengz
Jarsen (real id: luigi#2969)
haziebob
squito

Thanks!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Solar Flare Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum