Post new topic   Reply to topic    Solar Flare Forum Index -> IMPORTANT: Guild news
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AlexDream
In-Game Lowest Rank 10
Big penis

re: SOCIAL EVENTS PLANS :D

Social events plans:

Hello guys!

I have plans for creating team that can raid one day a week but will try OLD CONTENT at LOW LVL. It means I want to try complete lvl 60 raids at lvl 60 with ilvl acquired from dungeons; start lvl 70 raids at lvl 70 and so on.

Plans are for creating 10 man team because I doubt there will be more players interested In that.  It will be more of social way of having fun in old raids. Aiming for one week for an hour up to 2 hours, not rushing really.

If you are interested in taking part in that whisper me in game for more information or send me mail with class that you want to create and your role. Say also day of week that will be suitable (try to not take main team raiding days please J )

For now I have lvl 30 druid aiming for healing. I also never had a chance to experience old content cause I started playing in cataclysm so this will require a lot of research and stuff but I hope it will be fun.

I want to create also event to lvl up alts, gear them by doing dungeons (for 10 people it will take 2 5-man teams) and leveling with right rate.

If I will gather team and interested people then we can start creating calendar events.

First aim: leveling alt to lvl 60 and gear up to ilvl around 66 to try Ahn’Qiraj 10 man (ruins because that’s only 10 man raid in classic wow).

Anyone is welcome to join! :)

I won't be on till monday so I can't reply instant if anyone is interested though. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Solar Flare Forum Index -> IMPORTANT: Guild news All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: