Class And Spec?:
Warrior - Fury/Arms

Total time /played on your this character ? :
32 days, 17 hours, 12 minutes, 31 seconds

Where do you live? Time zone?:
United Kingdom (GMT+0)

Confirm you know our raiding days and hours and they are suitable for you:
Sun, Tue, Wed (Fri Optional)

Previous raiding experience, starting from level 60 - only mention kills made before the next tier was released! (sorry killing C'thun at level 80 instead of 60 is not quite the same!):
Immerseus SoO

Describe your knowledge of your class and websites you visit to keep yourself up to date. Here is where you convince us you know the theorycraft to produce max performance from your char.:
MMO Champion,Icy Veins,eubattle.net,Curse,Wowhead,You Tube

Please provide a screenshot of your UI :
//bayimg.com/HabodaAfI

Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids.:
I am new at WoW & I learned a lot about the game in a short time & to be a great addition to the guild in raiding is what I am aiming towards. I have started using the raid finder but I can learn a lot, from the more experienced & mature raiders of this guild to acheive that. At first I avoided dungeons like the plague but now, I am addicted to them, not for the loot (loot is good) but for the pure enjoyment of them & being a team player, carrying out tactics & stratagies is great & hopefully soon I can be apart of all that madness. Also I learn from mistakes & I intend to stay in Solar Flare & be a quality raider soon & join you's all on raids.. That would be great!!! Thank you

Your plans for the next 6 months -will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?:
I have no vacation planned in the next 6 months & the raid times are appropiate to my work as I am self employed & quite flexibale in that department. My social life won't affect my game time (wont let it), however if something did come up then I woulden't leave you guy's hanging at the last moment. If something were to come up then you will let you know well in advance, thats who I am..

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Solar Flare Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum